We have a few helpful tips to make sure you get the right hat size. You’ll need a measuring tape, We recommend using a metric ruler and measuring your head in CM. to measure your head and match it with our size chart below. However, before you get to that you’ll need to decide how you want to wear your hat. There are two options listed below, traditional and halo. It is important to measure your hat to your preferred option to guarantee a desired fit.
OPTION 1 | TRADITIONAL
If you prefer to wear your hat in a traditional way, wrap your measuring tape around the widest part of your head right above your ears and your eyebrows or in the center of your forehead This will depend on where you want the hat to sit.
OPTION 2 | HALO
If you wish to wear your hat ‘halo’ style like the image above you simply must wrap the measuring tape around your head starting at the furthest part of the back of your head and ending at the top of your forehead or beginning of your hairline.
- Measure several times to ensure you’re getting an accurate measurement
- Make sure that the measuring tape is not too loose or too tight.
- If your measurements don’t match exactly, we recommend going to the next size up.
- If you have a hat that already fits perfectly, you can check its size tag and match it with our chart to determine the size of your Elegancia Tropical hat.
- Once you have established your measurement, please use the sizing chart below to determine the size of your Elegancia Tropical hat. Our sizes are divided into simple small, medium, large and extra large.
- Different people like to wear their hats in different ways. Although these are our general recommendations to establishing a hat size, there is no one correct way.
HAT SIZE CHART
For most of our hats, we added an inner adjustment band, which is a great way to decrease the size of the hat and tie it and fit it to your head. You can expect to reduce the hat size by 1 - 2 cm. It comes in two way, Tying String or velcro band.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HAT
Let us know if you have a specific question, or give us an idea of what you're looking for we will be happy to make a recommendation.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org